Every Monday, from 02/01/2021 to 05/24/2021, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Our Women’s Ministry serves to connect women with women through encouragement, faith, service, and common interests. Each week, the ministry meets for a Monday breakfast at Punchy’s, Bible Studies on Monday and Tuesday nights, and Mom’s EDGE, a group to support single moms raising their children to love and follow the Lord. Learn more about these meetings and more below.
For more information about our Women's Ministry, please contact .
Events & Activities
Please contact the group leader for more information regarding COVID-19 meeting restrictions prior to attending.
- 9:00 AM every Monday at Punchy's Diner off Hwy 29 in Concord. Get directions.
Women's Bible Study
- Monday from 6:00 to 7:30 PM in the Foundation. Led by Stephanie Reagan.
- Tuesday from 9:30 to 11:30 AM in the Foundation. Please enter from the side of the church. Led by Holly Hyatt.
- Join this group of single mothers for bible study, fellowship, social activities, and a ton of other opportunities for learning and growing as spiritual parents. Meets every other Friday from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Led by Beth Jones and Kim Reynolds.
Women's Book Club
- Love to read? You're not alone. Our Women's Ministry invites you to connect each month with new friends, a good book, and a sweet dessert. The Book Club meets the 4th Tuesday of every month at 6:30 PM. For more information, please email Connect. Stay tuned for our next reading list.